1. Visa is normally required for most
nationalities except Indian nationals. VISA can
be obtained on arrival at Tribhuwan
2. Indian nationals are required to present some
form of ID, i.e., passport, driving license,
school ID, etc.
3. If you require an official letter of
invitation from the Organizing Committee for
your VISA application, please, indicate your
request in the Registration Form or email us
firstname.lastname@example.org with your details. We
will email you a personalized scan copy of the
official letter of invitation.
4. Delegates from Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe,
Swaziland, Cameroon, Somalia, Liberia, Ethiopia,
Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan do not get visa
Request has already been made to make special
arrangement for the delegates of these
countries. So, delegates are kindly requested to
send request letter from their association with
their scanned copy of passport attached and
necessary details: Nationality, Date of birth,
Date and Place of issue, Expiry date.
5. The following table indicates the fee
required for various duration of Tourist VISA.
Children below 10 years are exempt from the visa
fee but proof of age is required. Nationals from
SAARC countries are exempt from any fee for up
to 30 days VISA
15 days (Multiple Entry)
30 days (Multiple Entry)
90 days (Multiple Entry)
• Please, bring two passport size photos which
are also required for visa upon arrival.
• Please, bring loose cash for your visa fee
• Recommend that you bring photo-copies of your